Work From Home / Mobility
Enabling Remote Workers has never been as important as in today’s business climate. Many businesses have been forced to pivot their practices to include mandatory work from home contingencies. CIOVoIP has this functionality built in with MaX UC Desktop & Mobile.
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANY DEVICE
Access powerful communications features whether you’re working from the office, home or on the road. MaX UC is a user-downloadable application that extends UC capabilities to desktop PCs, laptops, tablets or smartphones. It’s the ideal solution if you have remote and mobile workers – especially those that bring their own devices.
MaX UC Supports:
- Calling features, dial plans and outgoing caller ID available on users’ office phones
- Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/5G or wired connections
- Access to the corporate contacts directory
- Instant Messaging (IM), presence and Business SMS
- Click to call, chat, conference, MaX Meeting
- Point-to-point video for video-enabled devices
- Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems
- SILK audio codec for high-quality voice
Instantly Improve Productivity with these Features
Control Incoming Calls
Set home or office call presence and preferences from wherever you are to guarantee important calls reach you and others go to voice mail.
Get a single interface for wireline and wireless messages, with alert to new messages on any line.
MaX UC integrates contacts from various sources like Outlook or .csv files, so users can find them all in one place.
Synchronized Instant Messaging
1:1 and group instant messages (and SMS if enabled) are synced between desktop and mobile clients.
Seamless In-Call Transfer
Visual Voice Mail
Access Web & Video Conferencing
FREE Phones with Contract on Hosted Phone System
The benefits of going with a Hosted Phone System have an enormous list of pluses. Contact us for a FREE Quote & Demo.